Yes, I'm a day behind. I meant to get on the computer last night to type up my blog but got a bit busy with a cute little boy.
I'm thankful for ringtones. I know silly, but it's fun to have them. It's nice to able to make special ring tones for special people. (even though my current phone won't let me do that). The other night I audio recorded Perrin laughing. He was laughing so hard that some of this laughs turned into squeals. I made it my ring tone. heehee!! Last night Hutch and I were watching TV and Perrin was in bed asleep. We heard him make some noises and they seemed to get louder. Hutch got up to go and check on him and he noticed that the sounds were louder in the dining room. It was my cell phone, not Perrin. Heehee!! Maybe it wasn't the best idea for a ringer but I am thankful that I can record him and use it as a ring tone.
1 comment:
That's hilarious! I'm going to have to try that with my phone.
Post a Comment