He looked EXACTLY like Duckie. People could have mistaken him for John Cryor with how close their faces are. I am going to be taking one of the photos we took of him and turning it into buttons for the teen girls to wear that says "We Love You Conrad!" I might make one that says "We Love You Duckie" so I can wear it.Friday, May 30, 2008
I Love Ducky!!
As many of you are aware, I am involved with Taylorsville City's production of Bye Bye Birdie. I am the Music Director and Assistant Director. We have been having a lot of fun and making wonderful new friends. The director is Steph and the choreographer is Steph. Heehee!! Two different Stephanies. One my best friend and one a new friend that I know will be a life long friend. We work great together!! Most of the time we read each others minds. Last night we took publicity photos to advertise our show in the paper. We had asked those that were to be in the photos to come around 6:45pm so we could take the photos and start rehearsal at 7pm. Everyone was on time except Conrad. Bless his heart, his wife made him late (at least that's what she said). I was going to do Conrad's hair for the pictures. We hadn't practice anything with his hair yet so I was planning on doing 3 or so different styles until we found the perfect one. Since he didn't arrive until after 7pm I only had a chance to do one style. It didn't quite work. It looked great, but he also looked like Duckie from Pretty in Pink.
He looked EXACTLY like Duckie. People could have mistaken him for John Cryor with how close their faces are. I am going to be taking one of the photos we took of him and turning it into buttons for the teen girls to wear that says "We Love You Conrad!" I might make one that says "We Love You Duckie" so I can wear it.
He looked EXACTLY like Duckie. People could have mistaken him for John Cryor with how close their faces are. I am going to be taking one of the photos we took of him and turning it into buttons for the teen girls to wear that says "We Love You Conrad!" I might make one that says "We Love You Duckie" so I can wear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks *exactly* like Ducky in that shot. Down to the wardrobe. Amazing!
You're so sweet! I look forward to a life long friendship with you! Great job on the hair! :)
Post a Comment